The Global Quest for Energy Security
Annual Conference of the National Capital Area Chapter, U.S. Association for Energy Economics
The George Washington University
Marvin Center Continental Ballroom
Wednesday, April 24, 2019
The focus of the 23rd annual NCAC conference is Energy Security.
Mark your calendar because registration will open very shortly!
Expert panels have been assembled to discuss:
• The international role of the United States in providing energy security
• The perspective of the U.S. military
• How the energy and shipping industries will adjust to IMO 2020 and Marpol Annex VI
• Protecting the power grid
• Ensuring the continued flow of pipelined fossil fuels
Last year’s conference was sold out.
Breakfast, lunch and after-conference appetizers and drinks will be provided.
We ensure this will be the best one-day energy conference in Washington this year!